A Few of My Favorite Things (In No Particular Order)
Posted & filed under articles, Christmas, Cordelia, favorite things, foreign rights.
- Over-the-knee socks.
- This comment from Cordelia after she saw the stuffed chicken Mom was roasting for Christmas: “Yeah, I hope that when I die, someone sticks an onion up my ass.”
- Three-year-old cousins-once-removed who want to sit in your lap.
- Soft, silky cats who let you rub their ginger-brown tummies.
- This sign, spotted at a coffee shop in New Jersey: “Fat snowmen last longer.”
- My luggage tags, which say “I’m going around in circles” and “I’m a mess on the inside.”
- The fact that my fellow writers and email buddies Donna Freitas and Marie Rutkoski are Publisher’s Weekly‘s “Fall Flying Starts” along with me.
- Naps on airplanes.
- Time with family AND quiet time alone after time with family.
- Something I have been too shy to say before: Graceling is a Fantasy/SF bestseller in Australia. :o)