Some wise friends of mine have convinced me to take an internet break until January. Therefore, this will be my last scheduled post until the new year. I wish you all a peaceful, thoughtful, and joyful December.
For anyone wanting bloggy reading while I’m gone, I’ve compiled a Best of the Blog list, randomly chosen by yours truly. Many of these are posts I wrote a long time ago, before my blog was getting so much traffic — which means that they might be new to you. It’s kinda long, the list, but… well, it’s only for you to read if you want, so ignore it at will!
- I Heard There Was a Secret Chord That David Played…
- February 14: Interplanetary Be Who You Are Day
- Over-Optimistic Are Those Who Have Not Seen and Yet Believe
- A Trip to the Library Has Made a New Girl of Me…
- Who Are Your Character Crushes?
- Who’s Up for a Labor Day Rant?
- Blessed Are The Meek, for They Shall Be Scratched Behind the Ears
- I Believe in Little Things, Like You and Me…
- I ♥ Finland
- In Which Karma Bites Me in the Ass. A-S-S. Ass.
- This Post Is About People
- Moses Supposes His Toeses Are Roses (But Moses Supposes Erroneously)
- This Being Human Is a Guest House
- Farewell My Faithful, Fickle-Fused Friend
- A Birthday Poll
- A Letter to My Readers
- A Question About Writing and Fear
- Authors, Appearances, Anxiety, and Dropping One’s Pants
- Spike Versus Beethoven: A Poll
Be well, beautiful people!